Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ether 12:27

Ether 12:27
 27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

Sonnet 730 Ether 12:27

A farmer who will not look out for weeds
Is likely to have trouble in his fields
And even if he plants all healthy seeds
There will be disappointment in his yields.

The greatest sin and curse of life is pride
Because the prideful will not see their faults
And thus without perspective they're denied
The perfect way to better their results.

To understand the nature of their plight
The wise and humble of the earth will seek
To fix the things that are not going right
By firstly finding out just where they're weak.

So come to Christ and He will make you strong
By showing you just where you're weak and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment