Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moses 1:39

Old Testament

Moses 1:39 For behold, this is my work and my glory - to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

Sonnet 679 Moses 1:39
by Tom Matkin

Our God who set the universe in space
Who organized the stars and planets too
Who put the sun and moon and earth in place
Did all of this and more for me and you.

Our God who crafted gardens, rocks and hills
Who made the ice, the raindrops and the dew
Who gathered seas and oceans, lakes and rills
Did all of this and more for me and you.

Our God who sent his Son to die to win
And overcome the fall and to renew
His spirit children from both death and sin
Did all of this and more for me and you.

And gave us prophets, prayer and parents too
And all of this and more for me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment